Undated Calendars PACK (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly) - 19 Printable Planner Inserts in A5, A4, US Letter & Classic Happy Planner Size
Pack of 19 Printable Planner Inserts in 3 sizes:
- US letter (can be printed on half letter)
- A5 (can be printed on A4 paper)
- Classic Happy Planner (9x7.25")
Stay organized with this set of 19 health & wellness planner inserts:
1. Today’s Plan (daily planner)
2. “Monthlist”- monthly list to track whatever you want (dinner, work hours, sales, etc)
3. Weekly Schedule (Monday start)
4. Weekly Schedule (Sunday start)
5. Calendex – quarterly calendar (January to March)
6. Calendex – quarterly calendar (April to June)
7. Calendex – quarterly calendar (July to September)
8. Calendex – quarterly calendar (October to December)
9. Yearly Planner
10. Yearly calendar (layout 1 – year on 1 page) – Sunday Start
11. Yearly calendar (layout 1 – year on 1 page) – Monday Start
12. Yearly calendar (layout 2 – January to june) – Sunday Start
13. Yearly calendar (layout 2 -july to September) – Sunday Start
14. Yearly calendar (layout 2 – January to june) – Monday Start
15. Yearly calendar (layout 2 -july to September) – Monday Start
16. Monthly Calendar (layout 1) – Monday Start
17. Monthly Calendar (layout 1) – Sunday Start
18. Monthly Calendar (layout 2) – Monday Start
19. Monthly Calendar (layout 2) – Sunday Start
70% SAVINGS--> Want more inserts? Check out my Ultimate Planner Bundle.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - Immediately after purchasing you'll receive:
- 1 ZIP folder containing 3 PDF files (1 PDF file per size: US Letter, A5, Classic Happy Planner)
- Printing Tips
Simple and modern elegant design with neutral tones to leave you the freedom to decorate to your liking.
Download instantly after purchase and print as many times as you need!
©Lovely Planner - All Rights Reserved
Files cannot be shared, modified, resold nor redistributed.
All of the products in this store are digital downloads only.
You'll be able to download them instantly after check out. You will also receive an email with a download link so that you can download your file at any other time in the future.
Here are a few tips to help you download your files without difficulty.
Please note that most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link. So I strongly recommend you use your computer to download digital files (you can then easily get the files on your mobile device by adding them to iCloud or Dropbox after downloading them on your computer).
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
But fear not, here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
On a laptop or PC- save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. On rare occasions, apps on your browser may make things a little wonky during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
On a mobile device- before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract."
Some files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it's free. You can download it here.
Note: Some web browsers will load the PDF directly into the browser. You can make a copy of this PDF and save it somewhere that makes sense on your computer by clicking File > Save.
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
If you need more help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org