The Ultimate Planner Bundle - 85+ Printable Planner Inserts for A5, US Letter, Classic Happy Planner
The Ultimate Bundle includes 6 themed planner inserts packs with 85+ pages of printable planner inserts to help you organize all areas of your life: home management, health & wellness, budget, hobbies and time management.
See more details below.
WANT MORE? These planner inserts are also included in the Mega Bundle: You can now upgrade and purchase 3 of my most popular printable packs and save even more by purchasing the Mega Bundle (Ultimate Planner Bundle + 5 Lettering Workbooks+ Cute Stickers Pack)!
You can flip through the Ultimate Planner Bundle:
1. HOME MANAGEMENT & ORGANIZATION – get organized
- Weekly Schedule – Monday start
- Weekly Schedule – Sunday start
- Cleaning Schedule – Monday start
- Cleaning Schedule – Sunday start
- « When did I last …»
- Important contacts
- To Do List (layout 1)
- To Do List (layout 2)
- Grocery List (layout 1)
- Grocery List (layout 2)
- Meal Planner – Monday start
- Meal Planner – Sunday start
- Weekly Menu – Monday start
- Weekly Menu – Sunday start
- Birthdays & events
- Gifts List (layout 1)
- Gifts List (layout 2)
- Password Keeper (layout 1)
- Password Keeper (layout 2)
- Christmas Cards List
2. ENTERTAINMENT – do what you love
- Movies to watch
- Movies I’ve watched
- TV series tracker
- Books to read
- Craft Project planner (layout 1)
- Craft Project planner (layout 2)
- Bucket List (layout 1)
- Bucket List (layout 2)
- Social Media Planner (weekly)
3. MIND & BODY – take care of yourself
- A year in pixels
- Yearly Mood Tracker (identical layout, different title)
- Monthly mood tracker
- Weight Tracker – 52 weeks
- Weight Tracker – 12 months recap (jan. to dec.)
- Progress Tracker – 12 months recap (jan. to dec.)
- Weight Tracker – 12 months recap (undated – start anytime of the year)
- Progress Tracker – 12 months recap (undated – start anytime of the year)
- Habit Tracker (layout 1 - landscape)
- Habit Tracker (layout 2 – 6 on one page)
- Sleep Tracker
- Period Tracker
4. BUDGET – get your financial life together
- Upcoming expenses
- Monthly Budget
- Expense summary
- Bills trackers
- Debt Payment tracker
- Balance Sheet
- Savings Tracker
- 30 day No Spend Challenge
- 52-week Savings Challenge (blank – choose your own amounts)
- 52-week Savings Challenge (classic – with amounts specified)
5. PLAN AHEAD – yearly & monthly calendars
- Today’s Plan (daily planner)
- “Monthlist”- monthly list to track whatever you want (dinner, work hours, sales, etc)
- Weekly Schedule (Monday start)* insert also included in the pack 1 “Home Management”
- Weekly Schedule (Sunday start)* insert also included in the pack 1 “Home Management”
- Calendex – quarterly calendar (January to March)
- Calendex – quarterly calendar (April to June)
- Calendex – quarterly calendar (July to September)
- Calendex – quarterly calendar (October to December)
- Yearly Planner
- Yearly calendar (layout 1 – year on 1 page) – Sunday Start
- Yearly calendar (layout 1 – year on 1 page) – Monday Start
- Yearly calendar (layout 2 – January to june) – Sunday Start
- Yearly calendar (layout 2 -july to September) – Sunday Start
- Yearly calendar (layout 2 – January to june) – Monday Start
- Yearly calendar (layout 2 -july to September) – Monday Start
- Monthly Calendar (layout 1) – Monday Start
- Monthly Calendar (layout 1) – Sunday Start
- Monthly Calendar (layout 2) – Monday Start
- Monthly Calendar (layout 2) – Sunday Start
6. 9 DIFFERENT WEEKLY PLANNER LAYOUTS – plan a life you love
VERTICAL WEEKLY – 3 boxes with header ribbon
- Vertical Weekly on 2 pages – page 1
- Vertical Weekly on 2 pages – page 2
VERTICAL WEEKLY – 3 boxes without box header ribbon
- Vertical Weekly on 2 pages – page 1 (no box headers)
- Vertical Weekly on 2 pages – page 2 (no box headers)
STUDENT/COLOR BLOCK Layout
- Student / Color Block Layout – page 1
- Student / Color Block Layout – page 2
CREATIVE GIRL LAYOUT
- Creative Girl Layout – page 1
- Creative Girl Layout – page 2
- Dashboard Layout – page 1
- Dashboard Layout – page 2
Lined Vertical Layout
- Lined Vertical – page 1
- Lined Vertical – page 2
Diet & Fitness Layout
- Diet & Fitness Layout – page 1
- Diet & Fitness Layout – page 2
Horizontal Lined Layout
- Horizontal Lined Layout – page 1
- Horizontal Lined Layout – page 2
Monthly Calendar Layout
- Monthly Calendar Layout – page 1
- Monthly Calendar Layout – page 2
Also included :
2 bonus PDF files with two different types of divider covers (13 pages in total)
All of the products in this store are digital downloads only.
You'll be able to download them instantly after check out. You will also receive an email with a download link so that you can download your file at any other time in the future.
Here are a few tips to help you download your files without difficulty.
Please note that most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link. So I strongly recommend you use your computer to download digital files (you can then easily get the files on your mobile device by adding them to iCloud or Dropbox after downloading them on your computer).
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
But fear not, here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
On a laptop or PC- save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. On rare occasions, apps on your browser may make things a little wonky during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
On a mobile device- before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract."
Some files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it's free. You can download it here.
Note: Some web browsers will load the PDF directly into the browser. You can make a copy of this PDF and save it somewhere that makes sense on your computer by clicking File > Save.
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.
If you need more help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This is exactly what I have been looking for!
I love all of them.
I enjoy using the planner printables. Everything I was looking for on your site. Also enjoy the free stickers and printables that you create. Thank you very much. Mary
I like to play with different planner layouts and types of planners. This set is perfect because it gives me lots of customization options. The printables are just simple, no extra embellishments so I can make them my own with stickers, stencils, etc.